Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Check

Today was a good day. After going to bed pretty late, I slept in. I was annoyed that some important hours were lost to sleep, but my body felt pretty good about the whole thing.

My morning started with this video:

BOOMBOX from Ely Kim on Vimeo.

100 days, 100 songs, 100 locations, 100 dances. There is just something about it that keeps you watching. He has some really great settings, and keep your eyes out for the kitten t-shirt. It also made me a little envious of his hip shaking abilities. If it really makes you want to shake your own groove thang, fear not, here is (most of) the playlist:




After that, I took my test and I am now officially certified to teach yoga! I've wanted to do this for so long and things just fell into place. I had some help from my amazing teacher and friend, who I can't thank enough. It's so funny how things work out sometimes! Now I am actually enjoying studying things like anatomy while creating new playlists. I have yet to find a con here.

In other news, I launched this site this evening. Take a look and take a class. Just sayin'.

Things will be calming down soon with my workload and I am planning on a few roadtrips to see the people closest to me who are the farthest from me. This Thursday is the kick-off with a trip to Cincinnati. There I will find grandparents and, conveniently, Ikea. After that, the list includes but is not limited to: Youngstown, Amherst, Lexington, and some quality time in Portsmouth. I can't wait to see everyone!


Now, I am exhausted and have a big day tomorrow. Have a good Wednesday!

1 comment:

Dan Smitley said...

yes amherst made the list!!

I am off sunday-tuesday normally and tuesday's are normally sarah's longest school days. let us know when you are thinking about coming up!

 
Real Time Web Analytics