Friday, February 27, 2009

I guess it all worked together

This morning I woke up later than usual (8:00 - woohoo!) and quickly realized that I was laying on not only my heating pad, but my phone as well. I have no idea how these things happen. If I called anyone in my sleep, I apologize.

Today was a pretty productive day. I made progress on the framework of a website I am working on, and I feel like I made a huge step forward there. After that, I did a combination of laundry/groceries/working/getting ready. The multi-tasking was fairly impressive if I do say so myself. In the process of all of those things, I managed to meet and talk to two of my neighbors! This is exciting because in the year that I've lived here, I have barely met any of my neighbors. One was the saint who helped me when my car was stuck in ice. The other was a guy whose son is in karate and whose car was totaled a few months ago when a drunk driver slammed our parking lot. Both guys are so nice, really friendly, and have a creepy rating of 0%. The both have kids close to my age, so it's kind of cool.

After visiting "the boys" (aka E's cats) I headed up to Mount Vernon for a movie night. It was nice to catch up with two of the coolest and artsiest girls I know. We had Chinese food (definitely had the sweet & sour part down, but I am skeptical of the chicken aspect of my dinner) and then went to see Slumdog Millionaire. For the record, it definitely lives up to the hype. On a side note, the theater had some pretty funky smells going on. I counted at least five distinct smells during our time there. I don't want to know what the deal was there.

Tomorrow I have a morning yoga class, and then I think I am going to work during the day. The cool thing is that I don't have to - I want to! What a nice change. There might be another movie with another friend tomorrow night, which far exceeds any previous personal records of most movies watched in one month (and good ones at that!). Have a most fantastic Saturday.

No comments:

 
Real Time Web Analytics