Monday, February 23, 2009

And inhale up...

Today was one of those days that came and went and left me wondering what happened. I am going to go ahead and say that it was a good day.

I woke up before my alarm (set for 6:30) and got a job in way before deadline. Of course, the people who needed to get the files were out of the office, but it's good to know my part is done. I went to a nice yoga class, which actually helped my insanely sore back (the heating pad wasn't even a match for this one). On my way home, I got a call from the old roomie, who I never see enough of. We met up for lunch and ended up talking for a good two hours. It's almost funny how in sync we still are, even after almost a year in separate apartments.

I taught my second yoga session tonight, and it went really well. It ended up being a private session, which was kind of cool. I have two more people on Wednesday, and two new people called me tonight about lessons. I've found a studio just up the street, strangely enough, and I might need to look into it soon...How awesome would that be?!

After yoga, I transitioned once again and a friend came over to show me some new web design stuff. After that, we talked for a couple of hours, too. It's so funny to switch from yoga to web design, but it keeps me thinking and allows me to meet up with so many people throughout the day, so I love it.

I was planning on going to Ikea tomorrow (my new home office awaits!), but now I'm thinking that if I wake up and don't feel up to the drive, staying home is a fine option. Cold weather makes me want to do absolutely nothing, and that's a bit of a problem.

Highlights of the week so far: Spur of the moment calls about spur of the moment plans (I can't wait for March 7th!) and one very,very nice email that made me smile the whole time I read it :) See, even smiling now. How did I get such cool people in my life?

2 comments:

Dan Smitley said...

glad to know we have spur of the moment friends like you :-)

looking forward to the 7th as well.

believe_in_magic said...

Because you're magnetic. Cool people are like "AAAAAAck! [phwoop] [smack]" to you. (Those are, of course, the sound effects of a cool person losing their grip on life, phwooping across the universe and sticking right to you. But you already know that.)

 
Real Time Web Analytics