Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Showers


I've started a new trend: sleeping. I don't know how long this will last, but this week has been nice. With more work rolling in and more stuff to work on, I miss the energy deprived adrenaline rushes, but I like the mornings a little more and find most things to be a little less painful. I have also found that a heating pad works wonders for getting me to sleep!

I had Interview No.001 yesterday. It was the first job I've applied to so far, so no complaints there. It's nice to go in and be qualified, as opposed to my first round of unemployment when I had 9 months of experience. The girl who interviewed me was cool, the hours would be awesome, and it seems like it could be a good gig. Now begins Waiting No.001.

Getting ready for my interview, I had to laugh. I had a whole outfit planned and decided that I didn't like it - as I was walking out the door. The problem with having "fun" wardrobe items is that sometimes, the basics get left out. I didn't have a single pair of desperately needed plain black tights, but I had the striped ones, the floral pattered ones, the ones with the pattern I can't describe, and oh yeah, the gold ones (*note: I don't know if I've worn a single pair of any of these*). So, tights are being thrown, skirts are piling up on the bed, shoes are spilling out of boxes, and I should have left 20 minutes earlier. In the end, I made it to my appointment 15 minutes early and in pants.

Today is the last yoga class for the week. These days are so bittersweet - I know the rest is probably good for my body, but I also know that by tomorrow afternoon I'll be pacing the room. Last night's class was amazing, and it actually beat out Sunday in the amount of sweat. I know, gross, but awesome. I'm taking about three showers a day now (don't tell me I'm killing Mother Earth - my shower doesn't have hot water for more than 10 minutes).I drink more water now than I ever have and I feel pretty awesome! Oh, and shoulder injuries seem to have disappeared. Holla!

Well, time to start the work portion of the day. Hold on out there - it is, in fact, going to be a rather blustery day.

No comments:

 
Real Time Web Analytics