Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Cut the lights

I don't think I'm doing myself any favors by listening to my recent music picks: the Yeah Yeah Yeahs' It's Blitz!, Crystal Castles, my 100 Dances mix. All good things, but not when you have to sit still and concentrate on a certain task for hours. I'm all fidgety and restless, despite the long list of things I've completed today. Somebody get me to dark dance floor, and more strobe lights, please.

Today has been wildy successful. I had a meeting this morning, distributed some business cards, did some shopping, and then made some mad progress on my project list. Oh, here's my card (my scanner will not do it justice, but you get the idea):









I'm in the middle of designing my yoga cards and I think those will be really fun. I'm going with a different company and the quality alone is impressive. Plus, they're a fun mini size, so I'm really excited about just rocking them out.

In my thinly veiled attempt to win some Black Keys concert tickets, I'm returning to Ladies' 80's tomorrow. On Saturday I'm checking out a concert by the local radio station: 5 artists for $5. It's an annual show that I have annually missed, so I'm interested to finally check it out. Something about warmer weather demands more/louder music and it's nice to have options around here.

And now I have to eat before what I am guessing is going to be one hot yoga class. Wednesdays always kick my butt and I'm still sore from this weekend, so this could be interesting! Have a great night!

No comments:

 
Real Time Web Analytics