Tuesday, September 22, 2009

People come and go so quickly


Autumn is here and the signs are starting to show. Cool evenings, earlier sunsets, yellow leaves on the ground. I, for one, have no complaints. It has been raining here for four days now, which means wet socks and a bad hair week.

Change is in the air, and I'm not talking about the weather. Not sure what's around the corner, but trying to stay optimistic. Also, trying to figure out how to adjust to some really bizarre new aspects of my life. Simplicity is really all I wanted. Oh, and sleep.

My birthday is this Saturday and my best friend from high school is coming in. I haven't seen him in four very long and busy years. We have a lot of catching up to do, and I can't wait! I am also trying to plan a trip with one of my favorite people. Some people will always feel like home, no matter where they are. Thank goodness.

No comments:

 
Real Time Web Analytics